Looking for another Female Playmate!

It must be Spring! I feel like a bunny, hehhehehe.. All I wanna do is fuck! I am Seeking my second female playmate!


I re-logged onto Plenty of Fish and have started txting a girl and have made plans to meet her for drinks on Saturday night. It's essential for females to feel a connection and click, lol, so drinks it is! She has never been with a girl before  but wants to try. She has a boyfriend just like me however she has not told her boyfriend what she's up to! I am not completely comfortable with being the "other" girl but then again, maybe this will make her want to admit the truth. I see how lucky am to have the support of my BF. It's hard to admit these feelings without feel of judgement and I get that.

The ultimate pleasure is what I am currently experiencing.... a healthy relationship where I am free to seek out my sexual fantasies and my boyfriend in turn gets extremely turned on... which then turns me on again.. a full circle of horny happiness :)

Anyways, I am so horny, hehe. I guess I didn't masturbate enough earlier. I have been pre-occupied by figuring out this blogging stuff and of course, looking up naked photos.

This pic is BEYOND HOT! Just looook at those large titties get sprayed... so wet... soooo hot. hehe.



Oh god... Must... 
go...... masturbate............. 
or find boyfriend........ 

I must cum! now!...