Begging for pussy

My ex once told me “I've got something you want and you can't have it.” I knew what she was talking about, because I immediately thought of her pussy. She said it in a rather mean way. This was at a time when we weren't getting along so I didn't say anything, because I wasn't about to admit to it, but she was right.

When we started out I use to go down on her regularly. I loved to bury my face in her wet, hairy cunt. I loved the way her clit would swell up when I licked it and I loved the way it felt when I sucked on it. Most of all I loved the way she would thrash about when she had an orgasm. Having your face between her legs and your dick pressing against the bed is the best way to experience a woman's orgasm!

After a while she became reluctant to receive oral sex from me. She asked me why I liked to do it so much and I told her that it was because it made her cum. That was only part of it. I also loved the way she tasted and I liked the very thought of burying my face in her crotch. I sensed that she might have thought it was perverse. For me that only made it more exciting.

There were several times when she would gently push my head away when I went for her crotch and once I got my lips on her pussy she was in my control. This made things even more interesting. But eventually she pushed me away harder and I had to settle for conventional sex.

She told me that it was too intense when I sucked on her clit. This was hard for me to understand as she would have such an explosive orgasm. But I tried being more gentle and going slower. Soon we weren't having any sex, oral or otherwise. I would have begged to lick her pussy if it would have done any good.

Things are much better with my current girl. She lets me go down on her quite a bit and I'm grateful for that. So I try to make sure to make it as rewrarding an experience for her as possible. I believe that a good cunt-licker should appreciate what his woman is doing for him whenever she lets him have a taste of her treasure.