Date Opportunities

As it turns out, I have two possible first meetings/dates tonight... The girl that bailed on me last Saturday has txt me all week about wanting to meet up tonight when she goes out with her friends... that seems awkward to me. As you recall, this is the girl I think is a closet lesbian deep down. Anyways, today she said she is just going out with one friend and really really wishes to meet me tonight... I'm not really into doing that so I think I shall say no.....

My second meet and greet date option for tonight is with a 40something year old whom had a 10 year relationship with a woman but now is with a man and sees women on the side. My boyfriend and I nicknamed her "Wildcat" - haha!!! I met her on Plenty of Fish and she is not into lengthy txting/communications which is FINE by me! I am actually annoyed at how I am still politely txting the closet-lesbian and barely got a response out of her when I "sext" her :S Anyways, this Wildcat lady seems to have experience with women, but she is a chain smoker, and that is certainly not sexy to me.... hmmm.....

So, I am not sure what to do this evening. I would like this awkward initial first meeting stuff to be gone!

So I have one small question: Is it soooo hard to find a pretty female that wants nothing more than to have a fun time with me, maybe get dressed up and go drinking & dancing, maybe make out on the dance floor and feel up each other's boobs if we feel like it, and either go home and fuck each other with our hands or toys, or call it a fun evening and go home to our boyfriends, fuck them like bunnies and then get together again whenever the hell we feel like hanging out, playing with each other and caressing each others sexy bodies?!!?!?  Because THAT is what I ideally want!!!!!! (A female fuck buddy, essentially. tee hehehe, that sounds sooo naughty!)

You can imagine I am a bit frustrated with my search...
I now have 2 accounts, 1 on Plenty of Fish and 1 on OkCupid and am actively searching for a sexy female playmate! Daaamn, I want a girl-toy sooooo badly..... So, as per usual, I am adding a photos, rather, animated gif's, just cuz I am horny and fucking looooove watching tits bounce and jiggle...



Katy Perry.... I seriously looooove her tits.


This girl is soooo cute and suuuuper sexy!
Super naughty too ;)


Mmm, this one makes me feeeeel good to watch...

Talk later!

Court. xxoo