Wow... Pussy Galore!

Well well well my friends.... it has been quite a while since I have updated. This has due to many many reasons... and I apologize. I am going to be switching over to a new site very soon, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I don't even know where to begin to explain what I have done/see in last month or so. Ohhhh Wooooweeee... it's true what they say, the more hands the merrier! ;)

I did something daring.
I did something unique!
I had an all-female sex party in my house.....
I met all the women prior to the event... There ended up being only 5 of us in total, but the evening was something out of a movie!!!!!!!! A Sexy, Lesbian, Tits and Wet Pussy-filled movie....... I'm going to save the details for my next blog, but trust me, the wait will be worth it, I promise you!!!!

Have I shown these two Busty Blondes yet? Don't think so. Prepare to drool...




mmmm, My pussy immediately is overcome by a rushing warm sensation whenever I see that first girl in particular. I want to rub my face in her tits and lick and suffocate myself in her lusciously plump and tender breasts.... Ohhhh, that'd be amazing.... I wouldn't be able to control myself; I'd HAVE to lick my way down to her clit, lick it slowly and suck on it playfully while rubbing her boobs up and down and all around... I'd make her mooaaaaaaaan..... (and now I'm really wet - tee heheheee!!!)